Skip to main content

Full text of "Some emails between Tara Devine and others regarding the Venice Beach BID Security and Clean-up RFPs"

See other formats

RE: Request for Proposals (RFPs) for VENICE B...

Subject: RE: Request for Proposals (RFPs) for VENICE BEACH Business
Improvement District (VBBID)

From: Admin Istrator <admin@venicebeachbid.com>

Date: 10/04/2017 11:42 AM

To: Mark Lammon - BBB <MLammon@blockbyblock.com>

CC: Venice Beach Business Improvement District <tara@venicebeachbid.com>

Yes, please send her name and email. We will be sending the meeting location
out very shortly.

On Oct 4, 2017 8:31 AM, "Mark Lammon - BBB" < MLammon@blockbvblock.com >
wrote:

Hi Tara,

Our Regional Vice President for Southern California is now available. Would it still be
possible for her to attend the Q&A session?

Thanks,

Mark Lammon
216.973.2217